Wednesday 8 October 2014

{An Experience: Fission Child}[7th May1978]

[Redbook2:123][19780507:2305]{An Experience: Fission Child}[7th May1978]

19780507.2305

I should record this now, before my memory changes: A couple of days ago while revising I began to doze off (Easy!]. I became suddenly properly aware of the flood of imaginations, as is usual, but rising as though on a screen just behind my closed eyelids: and as I did so I noticed the strong, questioning faculty reverse its close-down towards sleep and rise in response to this awareness, as if it were a solid tower pushing itself up before the screen: inevitably, to block it out. This was strange enough, being the clearest vision I have ever had of the relation between these two; but what struck me with great force when I had fully woken up was that the point of awareness of these two processes was neither of them: it was a third factor, summoning the second up (without my being aware of how it was done) in response to the first.

[continues]

[PostedBlogger08102014]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.