Saturday 27 October 2012

{A Philosophy of Experience}[26th May 1969]


[Redbook1:8586][19690526:1530]{A Philosophy of Experience}[26th May 1969][Age 18]

Monday 26th May 1969
3.30.p.m.

            Thank God for broadened interests!  To be able to follow up my own interests in my own fashion, in my own time, without being bothered by academic pressures too much.  (Only three weeks till Economics ‘A’ level -- help!)

            I am following up my interest in ESP, and I hope to do the same for Astronomy shortly.  I also hope to use my new knowledge of applied economics for my history syllabus.

            I am also gradually developing a philosophy of life which I have the cheek to call my own -- though of course it must be directly or indirectly formed by outside influences which I can at most merely interpret in my own way.

            Now that my form in the school has dissolved, I am discovering the house much more, and I am trying to get behind the facades people have put up ads to find out why they have created their own personal barriers against the world.  One does not expose such barriers in public, but one uses one's knowledge of them to help the people concerned if possible.

            I have been reading up on ESP; and I have found via books and via people, much evidence which would, I think, be acceptable in courts, for life after death in the form of partial joining with a unique grouping of all the dead "souls" or psyches of humanity at least.  This would be logical: life in a bodily form may be one of the best ways of getting the experience of a lifetime which makes Man human (?)  -- When each human has gained such a lifetime's experience, he would join the collective entity.  It is a theory only, of course; but I like it.  It fits the psychic experiences of men.  It might also preclude the awakening of the psychic sense of telepathy for all men, since that would presumably spoil the gathering of experience by the individual humans -- or would it?

[PostedBlogger26102012]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.