Wednesday 3 October 2012

{Social Work}[24th May 1968]

[Redbook1:51][19680524:2230]{Social Work}[24th May 1968][Age 17]

Friday 24th May 1968
10.30 p.m.

        Sorry, it was my birthday yesterday, so [sic] I decided to go to bed at 10 o'clock instead of staying up late to write my entry as I had intended. I got three maps and £5, from seven people, and I decided not to do any work that day.

        Today I tried to catch up on the work I didn’t do yesterday. I also did Social Services, weeding Mrs C’s garden etc. Afterwards an old man visiting her gave me a glass of cider at his rather luxurious house, […] -- he is a Mr L[…] or something like that. He had driven down from London, and he asked me to drop in for a drink whenever I do Mrs C's garden -- I think he really meant it, too. I hope I came over all right -- he is a bit deaf but very kind.

[PostedBlogger03102012]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.