Thursday 4 October 2012

{An unfinished poem}[26th May 1968]


[Redbook1:51-52][19680526:2210]{An unfinished poem}[26th May 1968][Age 17]

Sunday 25th [sic] May 1968
10.10p.m.

            I can't think how I didn't write yesterday -- I was sure I had, but it appears that I didn't.  Sorry.  I have worked all today, so I am feeling pretty tired out -- and there are so many things I want to do!  I was in the middle of writing a poem about a king who met Death, but it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped; like most of my poems, I have postponed finishing it.

            I have virtually decided to buy the Ferguson spool battery/mains tape recorder, which is not produced any more but still exists apparently, at 34 gns.  BUT spares may be difficult if it is no longer produced, and I must hear its tone before I buy it.  I had probably better leave it till after 'A' levels. I have £53 in Post Office Savings.

            I have pretty well resigned myself to trying for my two remaining 'A' levels again next Summer.
[PostedBlogger04102012]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.