Wednesday 25 November 2020

{Crisis Resolution in Personal Cycles (1) [continued (12)]}[29th January 1990]

[Redbook7:27-28][19900129:0118k]{Crisis Resolution in Personal Cycles (1) [continued (12)]}[29th January 1990]


(28)

19900129.0118

[continued]


This map* completely redraws the events leading up to that* resolution, however. The problems with my parents over the flat come after age 32 (if I remember correctly), suggesting that they were not part of the revolution process ** so much as its continuation into the crisis-resolution phase, of which separation from parents*** must have been a long-overdue part (cf T[arot].VI, at C~). Certainly I felt keenly the**** abandonment of my family’s expectations for me when I left the [Law] and went to [the Accountants]: in fact, it was a bloody nightmare. And when I failed the Accountancy finals# – twice – and went to work at [the trade association], I knew it as another stage in the abandonment of career: but this time, I was relieved.



*[See last previous entry]


**{(But radial resonance from R~ to G~?)}

[[Redbook7:29-30][19900129:0118m]{Crisis Resolution in Personal Cycles (1) [continued (13)]}[22nd January 1990]?]


***(or ‘non’-resolution)


****[ie my – the writer’s]


#[Narrowly both times. The problems seem to have been not knowledge or understanding, but speed and, particularly, handwriting, the last of which has been a recurring problem for as long as the writer can remember, the source of much criticism especially paternal, and in all likelihood the result of forcing a left-handed child to become right-handed as evidenced in a letter from the writer’s father to his infant-teacher in about 1955/6.]



[continues]


[PostedBlogger25112020]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.