Thursday 16 March 2017

{The Angelic Sense [continued (4)]}[29th November 1987]

[Redbook4:180][19871129:2107c]{The Angelic Sense [continued (4)]}[29th November 1987]

19871129.2107
[continued]

Dozing off this evening.... I was awakened, alert, by a vision with the Angelic sense: fair faces* in flight, in that Light**; and more, which I forget. I got up at once to carry out mundane tasks in contentment. I wondered: should I try to recapture and continue these qualities and their visions?*** I am inclined to think that they do their work and at an unconscious level: if (as on the edge of sleep) I became consciously aware of them, my conscious-ness regains control, and their work is interrupted,**** for the sake of a little gratification of myself. This is, of course, only a possibility.


*(Michelangelo-esque)

**[Ref last previous entry.]

***(i.e. by going back to sleep!)

****I invariably lose the quality and vision (except as memory), as my conscious self returns to wakefulness.

#[i.e. consciousness and curiosity <20170316>]



[PostedBlogger16032017]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.