Sunday 11 April 2021

{Commercial Writing}[20th April 1990]

[Redbook7:124][19900420:1107]{Commercial Writing}[20th April 1990]


19900420.1107


Events of a similar significance do tend to come in clusters, or clumps. My decision over the past few weeks to take up one (or two)* of the writing correspondence courses is based partly on the need to justify my writing in relation to my wife and children (in my own eyes) by earning something at it;** but also by my increased confidence |*** in the core of whatever I write (and am), which leads to a decrease in anxiety over the effect of market-led writing on the inner-driven variety: and that in turn may imply a decrease in arrogance.****


(I’ve found that since the children returned at the point marked*** above, I can’t concentrate enough to explain here how these events clump!)



*{(or 3, if necessary....)}


**[which the writer, in time, did]


***[The second occurrence of *** above refers to the first]


****or not!




[PostedBlogger11for13042021]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.