Sunday 26 May 2019

{Love and Sex (1)}[23rd October 1988]


[Redbook6:13-14][19881023:1754]{Love and Sex (1)}[23rd October 1988]

19881023.1754

I am not sure whether I have mentioned before this, the extraordinary intensification of libido and sexual sensation which occurs just before I become ill – and just before I realise that I am going to be ill. It has happened too noticeably and too often to be co-incidence [sic]. Perhaps it is an attempt to ensure genetic survival in the face of an increasing perceived risk of death. It might also account for the common belief that sex is debilitating.

I must say I don’t think so highly of the little rats as they scuttle to abandon the sinking ship: ‘Hey, chaps, Dad looks like a gonna* [[sic] this time, no point in sticking around, the old boy’s obviously had it….’


*goner?


[continues]

[PostedBlogger26052019]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.