Thursday 20 December 2018

{Fiction and Reality}[14th August 1988]


[Redbook5:278-279][19880814:1130f]{Fiction and Reality}[14th August 1988]

19880814.1130
[continued]

I have tried over a long-ish period – about 18 months, I think, with relapses – to change my whole orientation and outlook, at this Crisis point; and I have been particularly aware of this during the last four months.

With this booklet something of tremendous importance is happening to me: having some years go moved the Circles patterns out of the restricted area of short notes for fiction into the ‘permanent’ real but private world of these notebooks; I am now beginning to be able to present the patterns in the public world not just within the framework of fiction, but as a form of Reality in their own right. Unlike the fictions, which I should prefer to publish through publishers, I have always felt that this sort of booklet could and probably should be published directly by us.


[continues]

[PostedBlogger20for21122018]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.