Monday 29 February 2016

{Dream of Alien Warfare}[6th April 1987]

[Redbook3:133][19870406:2225]{Dream of Alien Warfare}[6th April 1987]

.2225

I have been meaning for a few days to recount elements of a “creative” dream a few nights ago, in which 'we' suffered unexpected airborne attack by masked and armoured aliens; after initially losing ground, and by intricate guerilla-style warfare, we eventually turned the tide; and in the final stages of victory I found myself in the enemy's *heart-complex [sic] where, shooting aliens dead, I found myself on the point of shooting dead an un-armoured and un-masked alien who turned out to be a human girl: who, biting her lip and looking away, told me (I think) to go on and do it: whereupon an uprising of such intense grief (comparable to that in the dream on p51-52**) overcame me that I abandoned my weapon. I was at once surrounded by un-masked and un-armoured men and women aliens, all human: who, after a brief moment of residual snarling and cat-clawing hatred towards me (but without touching me), began to explain quite reasonably the disaster to their own civilisation which had brought them to attempt conquest of us.

I suppose that this may have owed something to [U.K. Prime Minister] Mrs. Thatcher's visit to Russia, and possibly to the anniversary of the Falklands War.


*Usually a symbol of the Left semicircle/the Soul. Probably ?the former in this case, so is this symbolic of (a) Right v. Left (e.g. 118-133 [[Redbook3:118-131][19870405:1057](BELIEF AND KNOWLEDGE{1})[5th April 1987] to last previous entry]) or (b) G~ v. A~ progression on O.C.? (a) seems more likely). <890930>

**[[Redbook3:51-52] 19870328:2207 {A Dream: Of Loss}[28th March 1987]]



[PostedBlogger29022016]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.