Thursday 4 June 2015

{Two Dream fragments: [continued] … and a Collapsing Church}[26th May 1983]

[Redbook2:283-284][19830526:1200b]{Two Dream fragments: [continued] … and a Collapsing Church}[26th May 1983]

19830526.1200
[continued]


… today, [I dreamt] that I was in the Chapel at [my secondary school], moving about a bit between the Gallery and the Porch; in the Gallery some in the front row started to push the wooden front parapet out with their feet. I threw down to the ground outside a hat(?), asking someone to mark it for me, but could not find it later. Later still, I left an associate{d?} parade ground or court in some kind of large vehicle, as did another or others: there was a sense of (successfully) escaping an impending catastrophe.

I did not attach much significance to these dreams, and do not make much sense of them now. It may be that the themes are becoming so common in my significant dreams that they are spilling over into other types of dream (assuming that there is a distinction). On the other hand, hindsight may clarify even these. I am tired – perhaps because I have been going to bed later than usual for several days – and this may affect my reception or recall of these dreams.


[PostedBlogger04062015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.