Thursday 25 June 2015

{A Dream of Missed Directions: Three Chapels and the White Hotel [continued]}[26th August 1983]

[Redbook2:301][19830826:0045b]{A Dream of Missed Directions: Three Chapels and the White Hotel [continued]}[26th August 1983]

19830826.0045
[continued]

A few days ago – actually some two weeks ago – I travelled to the Gallery in a mood of great peace, the [O] above me, as has only happened once before. The last time, at my destination, I unexpectedly met [B], and was reconciled to him – as I was expecting to be at some stage. This time I met a friend of [SX]'s, […], for whom we may do some work. This may be irrelevant; but he has been attending [the] S[chool of] E[conomic] S[cience] with [SX].

During the last few days the four principals and their relationship have been powerfully in my mind.



[PostedBlogger25062015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.