Sunday 3 May 2015

{[1]: A Visitation]}[14th November 1982]

[Redbook2:264-265][19821114:1915]{[1]: A Visitation]}[14th November 1982]

19821114.1915

In the few nights leading up to the darkest point*, I slept badly: the gale disturbed me, and I occasionally dreamt that things were falling down. Previously I had dreamt repeatedly that I had forgotten someone, or something, downstairs.

Last night I went to sleep with the 'light' version of the Leaping Chant* ringing in my ears, and dreamt continually that I was talking** to +M, as though he was actually there with me, in personality and manner very much as I try to describe him. I do not know what was said, but I did believe it to be important. I had, I should add, just re-read (having discovered by chance) an earlier entry*** in this book concerning a similar dream, from which his message was recalled clearly.

I have been very thirsty the last few nights, despite, I think, drinking as much as normal during the day. Last night I consumed one and a half pints from the measuring jug.

I have discovered that the 'Dragon' line runs near the Gog-Magog hills, south of Cambridge, which is where I had already decided the next book will have to be.

Weather: calm and clear dawn, rain later, a little wind briefly, but calm now. Very cold.

I am very tired when I finish for the day.


*[of '[1]']

**(in retrospect, my memory is that he was talking to me – my original description being, I think, imprecise writing. <19850531> )

***(I think this was Dream (3) on pp190A-191A [[Redbook2:191A][19810704:0500c]{A Dream of Visions, and the Soul's Uncertainty? [continued]}[4th July 1981]] <19870812>


[PostedBlogger03for06052015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.