Wednesday 22 February 2023

{A Dream: Utopia Square? [continued]}[20th January 1991]

[Redbook8:176-177][19910120:0945b]{A Dream: Utopia Square? [continued]}[20th January 1991]


19910120:0945

[continued]


In a dream this morning I was walking on the road from Llan[...]* to Llan[...].** Leaving a village which could have been either – I may have thought at the time that it was the latter – I decided that it was too far from the station, which I could not yet see round the left-hand curve. I returned to the village.***


I was trying to find a house in Church Street (or Road). I asked in a shop, where a middle-aged/elderly woman told me that there was no Church Street (or Road) (?only a Church Road/Street?).



*[To which the writer and his family eventually moved]


**[The same village as referred to in the last previous entry, fn=*]


***(This is why Llan[...]** seems less likely as the village behind)




[continued]


[PostBlogger22for26022023]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.