Monday 28 December 2015

{Re-affirmation of Free Choice}[31st March 1987]

[Redbook3:80-81][19870331:1825d]{Re-affirmation of Free Choice}[31st March 1987]

19870331.1825
[continued]

But* it seems to me that the Individual's choice of God, being and remaining free (at least until full Union), does have to be continually re-affirmed**: this is certainly my experience. I have backsliding tendencies: re-affirmation requires a re-invocation of the Christ figure – no, not so much the Christ figure as the Christ feeling, the Christ quality of light and depth? or something indefinable. This is now easier than it was (say) four months ago. The writing of notes such as this in this Book is an enormous help. Without doubt – and I speak as one who is 'experimenting' now – that Quality is a significant improver of state of mind, family relationships, and, I think, ability to concentrate beneficially: and without trying; invoke the Quality, and the rest follows, generally.*** I think it might also reduce dyspepsia (sitting up straight, expanding the chest, and eating at table seem to help); but I still got me [sic] piles. Where should I be without them?

(Years ago, [FF], the Vicar of [VG]****, was told by a Scientologist villager that she could cure various ailments, including piles, by the laying on of hands.)


(I can't quite put me finger on it, but...)

*[See last previous entry]

**(as mentioned in the ARCIC Report.) <0401>

***There were lapses; but to date there has been an overall gradual improvement in all these, corresponding to reduction in Self. <890930> [Not, alas, continued, <20151026>]

****[Near to [C]. He specifically wanted to know where she laid on the hands.]


[PostedBlogger28122015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.