Tuesday 18 February 2014

{Winding-up}[25th July 1973]

[Redbook2:12][19730725:1157]{Winding-up}[25th July 1973]

19730725.1157

            On the way to work D told me he intended to give up [his work] and wait for another appointment.

            This evening he said that bailiffs could seize anything in a house except bedding and tools of trade of a debtor and others in the house(?) – thereby making S feel insecure, and self murderous.  I truly think if men demanded my personal possessions for another’s debt I should be prepared to kill to protect them – or would I?  Presumably the real danger is of bailiffs coming in one’s absence. I must look this up.

[My aunt] G sent a young African friend, [O], who stayed to supper – a nice lad, intelligent with a sense of humour.  We operate to some extent on the same frequency.

D seems to have forgotten that he said he would pay half the repair bill on my car.  I suppose I shall have to remind him expressly.

[PostedBlogger18022014]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.