Tuesday 4 February 2014

{Diary}[27th June 1973]

[Redbook2:2] [19730627:1601a]{Diary}[27th June 1973]

Wednesday
197306271601
[continued]

            This Book succeeds my previous journal.  Re-reading it, I notice that it also was intended as a diary – “I chose a big one so that I wouldn’t lose it”: although I never lost it, I feel I lost sight of the original aim.  I find reading it fascinating as to development, but very little use as to developments.  This is another try, after five years, at the beginning I hope of a new ‘episode’.  Certainly the journal will continue; I hope a diary will appear as well.  Whether the diary of current events will also continue here remains to be seen; it has certainly ended in its present form.

[PostedBlogger04022014]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.