Saturday 22 February 2014

{Dream of [K]}[15th September 1973]

[Redbook2:18][19730915:0602a]{Dream of [K]}[15th September 1973]

1973090150602
[continued]

            I had dreamt – I ought to have put this before the Dawn, where it came immediately – I had dreamt that *K had gone out to walk in the warmth of the Night.  B and I, going to our beds in my room, heard through the open window a voice like hers calling a strange three-or-four-note chant, perhaps from between the [...] and the Farm.  I was chilled.  B was frightened and turned out the light.  The voice stopped.

            I turned on my big torch and shone it out of the window; but we never heard the voice again. 

            (Did we ever see the girl again?)

            (The dream continued but to no apparent purpose, and I got up).


            Now everything outside is light and green, the mists are vanishing, the East is glowing pale green-blue, there are clouds overhead and the Moon is obscured.  I think I am going back to bed.


*[probably K.A, a schoolfriend of S and (for too short a while) a friend of mine [….] <870810>]

[PostedBlogger22022014]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.