Wednesday 11 December 2013

{Centrist Parties [continued]}[2nd December 1972]

[Redbook1:270][19721202:1921c]{Centrist Parties [continued]}[2nd December 1972]

Saturday 197212021921 [continued]

            On Thursday C and Q came but T did not.  We divided up the research work first -- though much overlap -- as Q had to go.  Then C and I went to find N, met him at the Globe (?) in Hills Road for a drink, then back to my room where we consumed three bottles of white plonk (?) and talked particularly about town planning and education.  I became fairly hazy – particularly since I had been singing and drinking at the Christmas Dinner.  At four in the morning we took N out by the wall.  Someone had moved the leaning bath – C said ‘Just follow me’, put his foot in it in the usual way and found himself walking backwards into a pile of wood, clasping it to himself like Winnie the Pooh with a pot of honey.  I was so helpless with laughter that we had some difficulty in getting it back up again.  N then did exactly the same thing.

[continues]

[PostedBlogger11122013]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.