Saturday 16 March 2024

{Many Mansions}[31st March 1991]

[Redbook9:23][19910331:1743]{Many Mansions}[31st March 1991]


.1743


(This has nothing to do with the cutting* on the previous page – or at least, not intentionally.)


‘In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.’

**

‘There are many dwelling-places in my Father’s house; if it were not so I should have told you; for I am going there on purpose to prepare a place for you.’

***

‘“In my Father’s house there are many places to live in;

otherwise I would have told you.

. I am going now to prepare a place for you,

and after I have gone and prepared you a place,

I shall return to take you to myself,

so that you may be with me

where I am.

You know the way to the place where I am going.”’


‘Thomas said, “Lord, we do not know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

Jesus said:


‘ “I am the Way; I am Truth and Life.

No one can come to the Father except through me.

If you know me, you will know my father too.

From this moment you know him and have seen him.”’

****



*[sic – presumably the first of the cuttings inserted (See [Redbook9:22][19910331:1706e]{Ley-Lines at Large}[31st March 1991] above), the subsequent two having been added later]


**(– A[uthorised] V[ersion of the Bible (King James Bible)])


***(– N[ew] E[nglish] B[ible])


****(– J[oh]n 14:2-7; – N[ew] J[erusalem] B[ible]



[PostedBlogger16032024]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.