Friday 10 June 2022

{A Dream: Of [xS] bathing}[13th October 1990]

[Redbook8:23][19901013:1100]{A Dream: Of [xS] bathing}[13th October 1990]


19901013.1100 (Sat)


On Tuesday afternoon before driving to Llan[...] for my weekly second-year Welsh (‘Extension’] course, being short of sleep, I tried to snatch a half hour in my Stuffy:* and awoke from a fragment of a dream in which a figure with all the physical characteristics** and inner qualities of xS (R~) was rising, naked, from her bath alongside which I sat. Just as she was saying, quite clearly, something like: ‘I wonder whether you are dealing correctly with (the matter of) Estate Agents...?’ – I reached out my hand and with (the back of) it gently touched her stomach – on or just below her navel, I guess: I could feel distinctly her wet skin. At this point the dream ended; but the sense of loving integrity lasted well into the evening, and made my Welsh lesson socially enjoyable.


As it happens I have been wondering whether to change from sole to multiple estate agency.



*[A small study, without external windows]


**(eg short blonde hair, fair skin, etc)

{└As it happens, this description also applies to my Welsh teacher, Dr. [BH], quite one of the nicest people I had met... but the possible connection never occurred to me until today!*** In the context of the Welsh language, Estate Agents could have a quite different connotation....}


***[Date not given in ms; but a relevant press cutting inserted in the ms at this point from early 1991 may date the note]



[PostedBlogger10062022


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.