Sunday 16 January 2022

{(Dream) … And a Reversing Railcar [continued (3)]}[11th September 1990]

[Redbook7:282-283][19900911:1202e]{(Dream) … And a Reversing Railcar [continued (3)]}[11th September 1990]


(Tue)

[continued]


The question* naturally is: What is my Unconscious, rightly or wrongly, trying to tell me? What am I doing, or in danger of doing, wrong? – in its judgement.


Apart from getting an article published,** I had during the week begun a ‘fair draft’ of the C[ircles] A[nalysis] and S[ynthesis] booklet, or at least those parts of which I have a reasonably clear idea; later in the week I found myself wiring part of the house for night storage heating instead. On Saturday we looked at a house in Llan[...], and liked the town, although it is not our first choice. I have book-keeping work to do now, and more Writing School / Article preparation work (since this seems to have a realistic prospect of earning some money): it will be some time before I can get back to the booklet.... Or is this all to do with options for our move, where we go, what we do, etc?


I wish my Unconscious would be more specific.


Perhaps it just likes to give me a nudge from time to time.



*[See last previous entry]


**[See [Redbook7:276][19900905:1000]{[The […] Railway] Line}[5th September 1990]]





[PostedBlogger16for17012022]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.