Thursday 2 April 2015

{Circles of Dis-ease}[13th August 1982]

[Redbook2:244-245][19820813:1945d]{Circles of Dis-ease}[13th August 1982]

19820813.1945
[continued]

Another way of viewing it might be in terms of the active and passive (careful!) relations of pairs today. On my experimental diagram of the Great Circles, I have (after several attempts) fitted the Zenith [= Zodiac?] so that Leo ends on Action and Cancer is bisected by Complication (on the Outer Circle)* (This fit the diagram in other ways). One of the people I work with is a classic case of the kind of man who starts with Action and ends with Revolution: as he is doing in his job at present. He is ex-Army: he is an imposer of will on others, and he is a Leo (Aug 9). His wife is a Gemini, and suffers from his temperament, as she has told me and as I have seen: she has developed cancer, which has now recurred. The only other Leo I know of is my father ([...]), verging on Virgo (sorry!); my mother is in fact Cancer ([...]), and just after the worst period of their relationship she developed cancer. 

In the context of which, it is interesting to see that experiments are suggesting (New Scientist this week) a relationship between cancer and a passive personality; the active personality, they say, develops heart disease, and it now occurs to me that the Hearts, or Cups, is at that point on the Outer Circle where the Action Man meets his personal Revolution.**


*[Subsequently changed]

**Hmmm... <930116>


[PostedBlogger02042015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.