Saturday 25 April 2015

{A [1] Dream: of improper dress}[6th November 1982]

[Redbook2:259][19821106:2200c]{A [1] Dream: of improper dress}[6th November 1982]

19821106.2200
[continued]

This morning, dreamt I was in ?Rhodesia – sunny country – ?black toddlers – bicycling to and fro with blond-haired cousin taken in dream to be [X]. I said: Why are you always(?) so angry with me? She: Perhaps it is because your top does not reach your bottom – Even in this (police??) service they are quite smartly dressed; and in my (secret?) service…. I say: You mean my shirt hangs out; but she does not react to the joke, if it is one. I see no good reason why I should dream of [X] in this way; but there is one 'cousin'* with gold hair and a bicycle who chooses her clothes carefully, top and bottom, and is much in my mind at present....


*[+K] [in [1], presumably; but is this proto-[Xr] (the little dancer of [1])? <871213>

[continues]

[PostedBlogger25042015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.