Thursday 9 April 2015

{A Bomb [continued]}[9th October 1982]

[Redbook2:248-249][19821009:2330c]{A Bomb [continued]}[9th October 1982]

19821009.2330
[continued]

The day before, for the first time that Summer, I had walked across to the Park – because I felt depressed and impelled to. I crossed that road not far from the site, lay in the enclosed grass area just the other side, tried to relax and clear my mind, but had to get up because the booming of the traffic forced me to.

My only other possible clue might be that when the Falklands crisis started I bored the […] Office by practical suggestions on how to avoid the consequences of bomb or gun attack (blankets over windows, etc.), to the point of obsession, which may, as it turns out, have been for my own benefit. In any case, nothing of predictive value seems to have occurred.


[PostedBlogger09042015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.