Friday 24 April 2015

{A [1] Dream: of damaged texts}[6th November 1982]

[Redbook2:259][19821106:2200b]{A [1] Dream: of damaged texts}[6th November 1982]

19821106.2200
[continued]

Yesterday morning (I think), dreamed I was in [my secondary school], in scripture class, and I or ?I as ?+K misunderstood a reference to a newly discovered biblical tract (in fact Dead Sea Scrolls) as referring to something else discovered [at the] same time – ?probably Nag Hammadi texts* – found myself picking up and handing back (because e.g. damaged copies) all (as was remarked) the copies handed-out of the text he ([School] Chaplain?) was referring to. Chinese boys in class; at end, aeroplane flying up and down outside.


*(but I have wondered whether Apocryphal Gospels – Acts of ?John)

[continues]

[PostedBlogger24042015]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.