Sunday 28 November 2021

{Dream: Of a Golden Girl [continued]}[27th August 1990]

[Redbook7:253][19900827:1050]{Dream: Of a Golden Girl [continued]}[27th August 1990]


.1050


When I write down the details of a dream, I recapture – and presumably need to recapture – something of the quality of the dream as I write. Although I don’t suppose that this quality would be conveyed to other people through the words, it is at least partly recorded (at least by a ‘trigger’ or cue) for me, for a time.


But to recapture the quality within my mind as I write I have to be as uninterrupted as I was during the dream.


In this case,* I was interrupted so much by the children’s manic screams that in the end I had to abandon my attempt.



*[See last previous entry]



[continued]


[PostedBlogger28112021]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.