Saturday 2 September 2017

{Student Teacher [continued]}[5th January 1988]

[Redbook4:291][19880105:1222b]{Student Teacher [continued]}[5th January 1988]

19880105.1252
[continued]

It was interesting to see [SX], who has a considerable interest in and experience of this kind of thing, going quickly through many of the questions, objections and uncertainties through which I have gone over the past years: in particular (after I had explained my continuing uncertainty), he came down strongly in favour of a vertical reversal of TII-V:*


(T0)

**Empress TIII
|
TIV Emperor
\

/
-
|
-
/

\
High Priestess TII
|
TV High Priest

TI



The reasons for this had much to do with the position of TIX Hermit at U~ (I did not use the[...] Archangelic names***) being appropriate for [T]IV High Priest. It emerged, however, that [SX] saw the system basically from an A~ point of view, which led him to assume almost from the start that A~ was (as it were) 'good' and +C†I~ (as it were) 'bad'.**** I think he grasped the idea of relative points of view but I doubt whether he accepted it.#


*{cf. [[Redbook4:246-249][19871221:0000b]{The Mantelpiece (2)}[21st December 1987]] 246-7}

**{Note TIII Empress has a small wing spreading from ?her upper thigh. Her Eagle is more active than (TIV) Emperor's. (Both are boxed?)}

***at all during our talk

****(Then, wanting 'mystics' there, he ordered things accordingly.)

#{I'm not so sure he didn't.}


[continues]


[PostedBlogger02092017]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.