Saturday 10 August 2013

[River.II.[xvii]][28th July 1971ff]

[Redbook1:211C-T][19710728][River.II.[xvii]][28th July 1971ff]

28.7.71.[and later][continued]

River.  II.
[continued]
[xvii]

*

                                                                My darling, so I love you
                                                                That when I hold you to me
                                                                And feel your heart beating,
                                                                Your breasts pressed against me,
                                                                Our bodies close together
                                                                (Your hair in my mouth and eyes)
                                                                Then for very tenderness and love
                                                                I could do anything.

                                                                Watch the river flowing.

                                                                Our love will never, never pall;
                                                                But oh, I wish you weren’t so tall!

*
[continues]

[PostedBlogger10082013]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.