Tuesday 27 August 2013

{A trip to Scotland [continued]}[16th August 1971]


[Redbook1:216][19710816:2300d]{A trip to Scotland [continued]}[16th August 1971]

Monday 16th August 1971
11pm
[continued]

            In that vein, I have unnervingly fallen in love again, with RJ, whom I have not now seen for nearly a month.  Before Scotland, it made life very difficult.  I hope I should be able to make something of it when she comes back to London, and perhaps for the first time I shall be in love with someone I can actually talk to and tell.  Ah well.  But I do want her:  I think I could not have come this far had I not thought that she showed some interest in me; but now I am not sure that I was right.

            K, their youngest child, has dyslexia, is bullied at school, and flirted to a limited extent with me.  She is ten, I suppose.  She is a sweet child, and appears very open.

[PostedBlogger27082013]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.