Wednesday 24 April 2019

{Trust in the Spirit}[20th September 1988]


[Redbook5:357-358][19880920:1235b]{Trust in the Spirit}[20th September 1988]

19880920.1235yesterday
[continued]

A brief restlessness yesterday – Am I missing Something?* Am I doing what I should[?] – perhaps exacerbated by a cold, and certainly resolved by: ‘Nevertheless not my will, but your Will.’ – leads me to an awareness that I have to become completely trusting [sic] in the** Spirit. In terms of money, I have enormously improved: I worry far less about money now that we have little of it, than I did when we had far more. But I need to learn not to worry about what I should be doing: about whether I am doing enough; not to be disappointed by apparent set-backs, nor to drive myself into ‘forcing’ actions with regard to the subject of this Journal.*** Just be at peace, and carry on.


*[sic, apparently]

**[Note ‘the’, so not ‘trusting in spirit’]

***[Which is?]



[PostedBlogger24for25042019]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.