Sunday 6 October 2019

{A Dream: Sister of the Sitting Poor [continued]}[3rd April 1989]


[Redbook6:121-122)][19890403:(a.m.)b]{A Dream: Sister of the Sitting Poor [continued]}[3rd April 1989]

19890403. (a.m.)
[continued]

I had assumed that the English* translated the foreign language:* but if so it is a language of which I do not have conscious knowledge, if it is a language at all. However, if you allow for the fact that (I think) I heard rather than saw the words, and that dreams for some reason seem to take to simple encoding using symbols and anagrams,** I can offer a speculative meaning from the Latin:***
(1) Eolred: Redeo, I return (Red- + Eo, I go)
(2) Sedebad: Sedebat, He**** was sitting / He**** was being inactive.

The possible significance of this is that I had just closed a period of personal uncertainty about immediate directions by a silent statement of faith that God (‘he’) [sic] would tell me what I should be doing. If this is the response from (or through) the Unconscious, its implication is perhaps that inactivity – which is how I tend to see my days spent sitting in the Stuffy, reading and writing in a relatively relaxed kind of way – is linked to the Return – which can be both my Return on the inner circle, and the linked Return of that inner sense of innocence and integrity so strongly present in the dream: personalised (‘I return’), the experience of God.

‘The Sitting Poor’ are then contrasted to the ‘Wandering Poor’, less common in our Society than in the less-developed: people like us, in many respects.# ‘Sister’ is appropriate to the first or left inner circle hemisphere.#*


*[words in quotation marks – see last previous entry]

**[Possibly because the part of the brain from which they arise does not have access to the parts responsible for more sophisticated communication? – perhaps because they shut down during sleep.]

***[Dog-Latin, or worse….]

****[/She/It, presumably]

#[ie the Sitting Poor]

#*[And/or to [W]]


[continues]

[PostedBlogger06for07102019]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.