Tuesday 9 December 2014

{Fundamental Forces [continued(14)]:The Complexity Table}[22nd October 1979]

[Redbook2:159M-N][19791022:2255i]{Fundamental Forces [continued(14)]:The Complexity Table}[22nd October 1979]

19791022.2255
[continued]

So if Energy is itself a manifestation of Space-time, this too fits into the Complexity Table without doing violence to the inner 'logic' of the scheme.

(23.0130)

(But a note of warning: by two analogies, for two different types of people.  It is possible to build vast edifices of the imagination which, while not 'wrong', have little real connection with the 'reality' which they inhabit or even attempt to describe. To one kind of person, I would offer Tolkein's fantasy as a possible example; to another, I would suggest the income tax system of this country; in each case I should offer them in a spirit of curiosity rather than of didacticism (I hope that word means what I think it means). I know the difference, and it is not merely a question of which enriches us more.)


[continues]

[PostedBlogger09122014]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.