Wednesday 24 December 2014

{A Dream of Healing}[30th January 1980]

[Redbook2:161-162][19800130:0015]{A Dream of Healing}[30th January 1980]

19800130.0015

Three of those vivid narrative-type dreams I have had within the last year:

In the first, I* was the Healer, divinely inspired, who raised two men from the dead; and certain details (of which only the effect is perhaps now fully remembered) in the behaviour of the crowd and the two dead men made this extremely convincing: specifically that this was done by me, not with the crowd aware of what I did, but discreetly, so that they did not attribute it to me: when the crowd looked elsewhere, (but under my gaze) the bodies stirred, and lived, and knew that I had done this, and regarded me with suspicion. The conviction is in the fact that there was no glory in it for me, no worship from the crowd, but my own knowledge of wholeness and the divinity of All which had given this power to me for that time.

I awoke and thanked God, almost in tears.


*[But see the entry following the third dream]
[continues]

[PostedBlogger24122014]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.