Saturday 8 March 2014

{Clutter}[27th November 1973]

[Redbook2:24][19731127:2354]{Clutter}[27th November 1973]

Tuesday 197311272354

            How vital it is to have an uncluttered mind.  A brain as cluttered as mine must wade helpless through a heaving ocean of facts, useless for anything but repetition – and in my case not much use even for that.  There was a time, when the extent of my study was perhaps more limited, when I seemed more in control of my day-to-day relationship with my surroundings (or environment).  Now I have relapsed, and react as blindly as once I did.

            I have the power to regain my old stature, and I have the will.


            Inside, less has changed; but if I am not careful even that may be buried within the shells of superficial reaction.


[PostedBlogger08032014]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.