Tuesday 18 March 2014

{Little Ghost Story: Postscript [continued]}[10th January 1974]

[Redbook2:31-32][19740110:0053a]{Little Ghost Story: Postscript [continued]}[10th January 1974]

Thursday 19740110.0055
[continued]

            With the sole exception of HO, who has some connection, I do not know of any case, in my time or [the Housemaster’s], of a boy or girl of the House encountering any such manifestation or phenomenon.  I certainly never did, nor felt myself to be subject to anything of the kind during all my terms there.  But on my last night there, after the term had ended and the boys and girls had left (and my jurisdiction – and me officially – with them) I was strangely affected.  I was then [...] more conscious of the House as a thing apart – a shell, but a Presence nevertheless, and one of some intention or purpose – than I have ever been before or since.  But I was somewhat upset in any case, and tired.

[continues]

[PostedBlogger18032014]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.