Sunday 23 March 2014

{Fits [continued]}[21st January 1974]

[Redbook2:36][19740121:0035a]{Fits [continued]}[21st January 1974]

Sunday 19740121.0035
[continued]

            The simplest explanation is that S’s imagination simply filled in the gaps logically.

            I think – and I have told S – that some part of H’s mind realised what was coming and tried to warn her.  Symbolism ‘occurred’ – which was what H ‘saw’, as a warning – and so the behaviour was part of, and due to, the fit.  S may have picked up the warning symbolism.  One can certainly thank God that H remembers nothing.

            I cannot believe in outside influences.  How could the race have come to this point if Men were susceptible to such unseen powers?  But the image of the big black bird is an old one, and it haunted me when I first read of it.  To some extent it has power to haunt me still – which could show universal symbolism.

            I will be a rock to myself, and to others.

[PostedBlogger23032014]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.